Friday, January 24, 2014

End of the blues

This week I've been working on a few projects 

 I finished my flimsy for "Jack's Jack"


I've very slowly been working on a scrappy trip quilt called "Stay-cation" this week I did a block for it in blues as my RSC14 project for the week

Check out what others are doing with blue scraps at

hopefully we find out the new colour soon I'm running out of ideas;)


I'm working on a Folly Beach (Charleston, SC) inspired sampler quilt. I made two of Angela's sampler blocks (the split pinwheel) and (54-40 or fight) for it and they came out pretty well. Hopefully she doesn't mind I'm not doing them in rainbow colours.

I like the idea of having all different sized blocks in my sampler quilt so I'll probably make more of these as they strike my fancy,  hopefully it comes together in life as it has in my mind ;)




 Happy Quilting!



2 comments:

  1. Love your two sampler blocks. Not to worry, the new color will be out this week! Enjoy the last of your blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabrics you're using in the little squares block.

    ReplyDelete