Friday, November 8, 2013

Quilt show haul

Today I went to the Sew Original Quilt and Creative Expo in Lincoln, NE.

There were lots of venders there with all different types of things… and new ideas for projects were easy to find. I easily parted with my money for some fabric and patterns.

There were lots of quilts on display too  and I thought I'd post some of my favourites.

 First some landscape style


The next 3 are from the exhibit Showcase of "The Mother Road" which were all Route 66 themed 


There were also some very cool quilts from an exhibit called Old Quilts Made New which took old quilt tops that were never quilted or  where the batting/ backing  were damaged and redid them with   New batting baking fabrics and binding. This was my favourite of those

There were lots of other quilts too which were great inspiration in terms of style design and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment